About the PositionAn Operations Manager is responsible for the support and success of the region, you’ll lead a high performing team responsible for ensuring our team is functioning correctly in the market. Our teams are highly driven and focused. The role demands great technical depth, principled thinking, refusal to settle, creative thinking and problem-solving. The ideal candidate has built and/or led teams, is highly operational, highly entrepreneurial, and is obsessed with empowering our users. They are motivated by excellence and are always driving small improvements in process, our ideal candidate is a natural born leader and enjoys hustling, and inspiring their teammates.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team (10 to 20 people) of Operations Specialists responsible for the support and the success of our Team.
- Make strategic decisions to prioritize within your functional area; guide and set goals for the overall team.
- Drive the team towards meeting key metrics and keep your team accountable.
- Develop and coach your team and influence others.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes and products – looking at both the short and long term of our people and business.
- Be a strong project and stakeholder manager with the ability to, both, plan and execute projects of varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross-functional alignment as we continue to build and scale.
- Positively lead the team through the complexities of a fast-growing and dynamic startup Maintenance of products and inventory.
- Make hiring recommendations to our regional managers. The Ops Manager will be responsible for hiring delivery and pickup drivers as well as support staff.
- Locate and maintain a network of locations in the geography to support operations.
- Work with community leaders and stakeholders to ensure a safe and viable product is available in the marketplace.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of work support experience with at least 2-3 years of people management.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Be nimble and adaptable
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Commercial drivers license a plus
- Experience with delivery
Apply Now See All Positions
We are equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.